Monday, September 29, 2008

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

Mmmmm... Hazelnut!A woman in Iowa got a little something extra in her morning coffee. She found a bat in her coffee filter.

Please stop mocking meThe poor woman is being treated for rabies, and I'm sure she's has been traumatized. Even so, I can't help but laugh. There's no way to stop the giggles when the phrase "Holy foaming spittle, Bat-Man!" comes to mind.

Yo! A little privacy here, please?Perhaps the best part is the bit where she noticed the pre-marinated bat in her home, but "wasn't too worried about it." Honestly, when you see a disease-carrying mammal with pointy teeth in your home, it just doesn't pay to get all worked up about it. The other day I saw a snarling wolverine with glowing red eyes belching smoke in our guest bathroom. I just shut the door and decided to hold it until later. No harm, no foul.

Any requests?I remember once I found a old acoustic guitar in my coffee filter. Aside from a few splinters, there were no ill effects.

Walk it off, lady. You'll be fine.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger V said...

Yet another reason to drink tea, I'm thinking.

Secret code word - goosbnz, although why your blog is concerned about a goose's bottom is beyond me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home