Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rock Band

WE HAS BRINGED U A SHRUBBERYOK, I have a confession to make. Today's blog was supposed to be about horticultural engineering. No, seriously. I had it all written up and ready, and then I realized I had placeholders where I was supposed to have pics of my shrubbery (a nice one, not too big, ... NI!), and it's dark outside, so I can't take the pics, and my favorite NFL team is currently loosing on Monday Night Football, and so is my fantasy football squad. All in all, a poo-poo evening.

So, bear with me on this one. There's a common phrase among people who think that jokes are still funny after enthusiastic repetition. The thing is, this one kinda is. Or at least, you can argue the point. Sorta. Anyway, the phrase is, "That would be a GREAT name for a rock n' roll band!"

Elderly Security Dude and the HeartbreakersTry it the next time you hear a slightly unexpected turn of phrase. "I went to the store and waved to the elderly security dude." "Hey!... 'Elderly Security Dude' would make a GREAT rock n' roll band name!"

And so on.

Anyway, here's some great rock n' roll band names that I've thought up and/or heard over the past couple of months. See how many you can come up with. :)

Band NameHit Single
Legion Of The ConfusedWho Dey?
Remedial CursingDang Poot Heck
All-Of-A-Sudden JonesWhoosh! Gone!
Underage Chinese GymnastsGolden Pacifier
Meaty MarinaraGonna Need A Bigger Spoon, Babe
Funnel Of AgonyWhimper, Guy!
Accidental BrillianceOops I Did It Again
Pre-Existing ConditionImpending Amputation
Clandestine Milk ClubLiquid Gold
Braised DorkHe Sat On My Glasses
Ham SauceForever Dripping

4 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Update: Not only did the Cowboys come back and win last night, but so did my Fantasy Football team. As usual, I whine about nothing. :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, what's up with tossing the football away in celebration a yard and a half before the end zone (celebration fail?)

Secondly, My Fantasy Football Team might be a good song title for a band to play... perhaps the band Small Army of Testosterone?

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Well done on all counts, ican.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poo Souffle
Chocolate Covered Bacon
Cranium Spatter
IBM Ass Monkeys
World Domination Through Jello
Cellphone Bong

and last but not least:

Dominating Your Peers
and their opening act: Yes, Master.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home