Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Niece And Nephews

Saw my niece and nephews over the long weekend. :)

After the show, I'll autograph your foot!My oldest nephew (8) showed off the wart on his foot. Somebody asked him what caused that and he replied, "Frog pee."

Just to be on the safe side, I've cancelled my foot bath down at the Amphibian Ammonia Spa.

Later, Oldest Nephew was showing off a bit... he's been learning about families and how people are related to each other.

He pointed to my mom and my sister (his mom) and said "Mother Daughter!". He walked up to me and my sweetie and said "Husband Wife!". He walked up to his cousin and simply said, "Dork."
Please... I don't want to be part of your vendetta...
I'd been wondering how his warty foot got contaminated with frog... materials. Now I suspect the story involves a lemon juicer and an angry cousin.

My niece was being silly about where she wanted to eat her pizza. The back porch and in front of the TV were both mentioned. She was being more than a little rambunctious, so I was only half-joking when I suggested the roof. I was stunned to hear an echo... my wife had made the same joke at the exact same moment!

I don't think Mazzio's will deliver up here.I'm so proud of my wife. :) Unfortunately, the joke backfired on both of us. Niece thought it was a grand idea, and was actually upset that she and Uncle Jeff couldn't go sit on the roof and eat pizza.

Littlest Nephew is 2. He insisted on riding a trike that was just a bit too big for him. I walked along behind him, pushing. I started out pushing with my feet so I wouldn't have to lean over so far, but I lost my balance and ended up kicking the trike a couple of times.

Watch out, Chet!Little Nephew jumped off the trike and pointed. "Oo get on!", he commanded. I sat. The trike was obviously far too small for me. Little Nephew jumped behind me and started kicking the bike. He happily shrieked, "I kick Uncle Chet!"

And I don't mind saying, it hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home