Monday, August 25, 2008

Gathering

Metacow, accessorizingLast Friday P-Ziddy, Metacow, V and I met up for lunch. I arrived at the restaurant first. After waiting for a few minutes, I heard "Oh! It's you." Metacow had walked all the way past me before we recognized each other.

I guess it really *had* been a while.

We're in the way! Whee!We chatted for a bit. Then, we saw P-Ziddy and V pull into the parking lot just behind a school bus full of hungry traveling kiddos. Metacow and I quickly lept into line.

10 minutes later as Metacow and I sat down to eat, my phone rang. There was a lot of noise on the line, but I could just make out P-Ziddy's ever-sarcastic voice saying "Obstruction" and something impolite.

Eventually we all wound up at the same table at the same time. :)

You know you want me, baby!Big Dawg was supposed to join us but he cancelled. Instead, he opted to take the day off work and stay at his apartment, packing for a move that he doesn't know where he's going yet or when. Apparently, to Big Dawg, we all rank just below cardboard.

I was given a bunch of statements to pass along for Big Dawg today. See if you can guess who said what!

No peeking!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger V said...

The bus was from Stillwater High School of all places. Personally, I blame Big Dawg.

Secret code word - sohtxxx, which was a bit startling. :)

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You brought them with you. I know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home