Friday, August 15, 2008

Good Ideas?

I got these in an email forward (thanks, icanspell!). I figured I'd take the easy way out today.



Up first, something that is most certainly *not* a good idea. Anything encouraging this doofus to sing can't be good for the rest of us. It may not be all that good for him, either... is it just me, or does he look like he's in pain?




OK, this one isn't just a good idea, it's brilliant. It turns the blessed Starbucks into a mighty weapon of awesome.




Seems to me that when you tilt an umbrella far enough, it funnels more water toward you than away. Young Love may find it romantic to be a bit damp together, but after you've been married a few years the expectations are different. ;)




Oh sure. Trust your life to Gumby's second career. Let me know how that works out for you.




Coffee cup and a cookie holder. The only way it could be better is if it would magically refill itself at both ends. Great idea. :)

Happy Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home