Friday, August 01, 2008

Business Card

Durning a recent conversation with icanspell and P-Ziddy, some humorous titles for yours truely were discussed. icanspell made the suggestion that I needed these on business cards, and inspiration took flight.

I was the one who suggested "Dialog Coach."

Dialog Coach

icanspell followed that up with "Comedy consultant to the hopelessly uncomedic".

Comedy consultant to the hopelessly uncomedic

No doubt you can see P-Ziddy's talent for blunt, harsh truth in this one...

Funnier than you

What about you? C'mon, it's Friday, you're not really working and you know it. What's a good business card slogan / title? Bonus points if you provide an image. And they don't have to be for me... use your imagination.

By the way, icanspell is on vacation today so I'll submit her best one on her behalf. Her dream business card would say, "icanspell: Smoke & Mirrors." And nothing else.

I love it.

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Here's one for you:

Purveyor of blogtastic comedy and self depreciation!

ooh ooh, or simply

Oooooook!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I like it.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help it. I had to make one: http://tinyurl.com/69vjxp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home