Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Knight

I finally got to see Batman: The Dark Knight this weekend! I have to say, it was full of surprises.

Jiggle it! Just a little bit!The big dance number caught me completely off guard. I think it was a bit out of character for Batman and the Joker to dance the Charleston while the Marlins Manatees formed a chorus line behind them and sang "Oh, the depths of our hate." But I guess you're supposed to suspend your disbelief for moments like that.

As a general rule, I have no problem with product placement. However, I did think it was a bit over-the-top to film the entire movie on location inside a Pizza Hut. I would have gone for something a bit more upscale, myself.

...if somebody asks you if you're a god, say YES!Overall, a very good movie. And just like in Batman: Begins, they gave us a hint of the bad guy for the next movie. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home