Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don Rickles (Psuedo-Celeb)

Bullet-HeadMy wife and I were at the Cracker Barrel, and a guy walked in who was a dead ringer for Don Rickles!

I was so impressed by the resemblance that I considered asking the guy if I could take his picture. I was worried about what he might say, though. Rickles is an insult comic... I don't know if I could handle that kind of public ridicule.

"You call that hair? Looks more like fescue."

"Your glasses could probably deflect one of Frank's bullets!"

"You look like a puppet with a drunk marionette, you sound like a teenager, you smell like you spilled your lunch,... but thanks for keeping your nose picked clean."

It would have ended in tears, no doubt. We escaped out the back kitchen door rather than risk a confrontation.

=====================

History of sightings:
John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.
Carol O'Conner.
Charles Barkley.
Hurley.
Al Sharpton, Hurley (again), Santa.
Drew Barrymore, John Cleese, Richard Simmons, Amanda Plummer, Jack Black.
  Rainn Wilson.
Cousin Itt, Corpse Bride.
Samuel L. Jackson, Dick Cheney.
Emma Thompson.
Selma Blair, Wolf Blitzer.
Michelle Ryan
Dr. Phil McGraw.
Shrillery.
John Voight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home