Friday, January 05, 2007

Pseudo-Celeb Alert!

It's been a while since the last sighting. To date, in downtown Tulsa I've run across look-alikes for:

John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.

Sherlock HolmesSherlock HolmesYesterday, while walking to my car after work, I ran across a near-perfect look-alike for Sherlock Holmes!

He had the trademark Holmes detective jacket. He had the same hat. The only thing he didn't have was the pipe.

It was a bit of a funny sight. Not many folk in downtown wear detective cloaks, after all. He really stood out.

OK, time to take bets on who I'll see next!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger V said...

ooo! I'm betting Elmo! Heck, if you can see Sherlock Holmes and Charlie Chaplin, I'd say odds are pretty high for Elmo.

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me Mr. Elmo... Can I tickle you?

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Ummm... yeah. Sure. Since you asked nicely. Have at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home