Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blues Brother In Downtown Tulsa?

4 Fried Chickens... And A CokeMonday, I was walking in Downtown Tulsa near where I work. I walked past a guy who I swear looked like John Belushi in full "Blues Brothers" costume.

He had the round face and sunglasses. He had the big hat and the dark suit w/ tie. He was carrying a suitcase, and had a big smile on his face.

I wonder if he was on a mission from God?

This could be the start of a strange trend. Late last week I wrote about seeing a John Ratzenberger look-alike.

Hey, Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuudee!Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to meet Pauly Shore next!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Oh, jeez Pauly Shore?? Heavens forbid! I bet he doesn't age as well as Diamond Dave!!!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Maybe you'll meet Charlton Heston next.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!! IT'S PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're onna mission from Glod.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

MetaCow and I just talked, and discussed it. He thinks that the next psuedo-celeb I'll meet is Tina Turner. Personally, I think it'll be Bob the Builder. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion!

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It'll be Bruce Campbell in an "Everything's better with Monkey's" t-shirt.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

That t-shirt needs to be revised to say, "Everything's better with Monkeys. Except fondue."

I don't know what it's gonna take to clean the carpets....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home