Friday, September 15, 2006

Monkeys And Bunnies

Everything's Better With Monkeys!This is how you know it is a slow news day. I'm featuring a thingy that over half my audience has probably already seen. :)


On a semi-related note... (from the movie "Anchorman")

Champ Kind: "What are we gonna do?"
Ron Burgundy: "There's only one thing a man can do when he's suffering from a spiritual and existential funk."
Champ Kind: "Go to the zoo, flip off the monkeys?"
Ron Burgundy: "No, buy new suits."
All: "Yea!"The Easter Bunny hates you!


And finally, I saw this last night and havn't stopped laughing about it yet (click into it to see the video).

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me you don't actually own one of these shirts!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I don't own one, and I don't want to own one. Anyone and everyone who might think to get me a gift this holiday season... no matter how funny, cute, or whatever, please... no t-shirts. :)

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I head to Cafe Press to begin my Christmas shopping....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home