Friday, September 01, 2006

Satellite TV Follow-up

Satellite TV... in the yard!In this story, I talked about my neighbors, and how they have problems getting a signal with their TV's Satellite Dish. Today, I'm sharing a photo I took last night of their setup.

You can see it pretty well in the thumbnail, but for all the detail, you need to click into it. The flickr page you'll see at first is nice, but there's an even bigger one if you click "All Sizes". The Satellite Dish is in the upper right, and you can clearly see the mighty length of cable stretching across the lawn toward their porch.

I know it's not much of a *story*, exactly, but it amuses the heck outta me.

Oh, and the crazy deadline that I mentioned in yesterday's story was conditionally achieved. I am still a little punch-drunk over that one. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

I'm surprised the building manager hasn't pulled that out of the common area lawn and shoved it back in the hands of the tenant. I know condos have by-laws they must abide by, but apartments also have their rules of living that I'm sure this wouldn't pass as kosher.

Keep us updated as to how long it actually stays out there.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

I just wonder what happens when maintenance mows the lawn..... Grind crunch, oh no dang cable was in the way AGAIN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home