Monday, August 21, 2006

Fight!

Well, last night was exciting. I was watching Sunday Night Football, and halftime was approaching. It's preseason ball, so it was already getting dull. But the halftime show looked interesting, and I was looking forward to it.

Suddenly, my wife came in and told me there was a fight going on outside. I stepped outside with my cell and before I was even out the door I could hear what might have been a punch or a slap. I could also hear a lot of shouting and cursing.

Three teenage boys were fighting... two on one. The two made some threats, got in their car, and were leaving when the slap-ee made the mistake of shouting at the escaping car. They stopped, and turned around to come back.

Car 54, where are you?At this point, I called 911. I have to say, I was impressed. Cops must have been lurking nearby... I was still giving my description of the car and the kids involved when 2 cop cars came screaming into the complex to stop the insanity.

My wife and I retreated at that point. No reason to let the punks know who called in the heat, after all. :)

For those who might worry... This was nothing even close to ordinary in our little world. There were no drugs or gangs involved. Just some hormonal idiots who got some sense scared into them.

Pout - Whine - CryAnd I missed my halftime show. [pout]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home