Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pirates?

Not an actual IT professionalYesterday afternoon, I wandered upstairs to the office that houses Mad Dogg, Switch, Den Mother, Cowboy, and others. They were all wearing paper pirate hats from Long John Silvers.

It was a really cool sight, and it was really frightening at the same time. 6-8 skilled professionals, all leering over keyboards at their computer monitors, all in paper hats.

They gave me a paper hat, too. I was so proud. Now I can live out my dream of being Johnny Depp.

Ar, Matey!

3 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Blood! ARRRR, that's what I like to hear, you are my son!

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why is the all rum gone??

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

> But why is the all rum gone??

ROFL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home