Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Agony Of The Feet

ow!Last week, somewhere around Thursday-ish, I sprained my left foot.

I have no idea how I did it, honestly. I just became aware of pain. I had stretched the tendons on the top of my left foot somehow. It was pretty painful.

ow!Saturday, my wife and I went to Big Splash. We walked in the gate, and went up to the lockers where you can stow away your stuff. I reached up to a locker on the top row, and my lock slipped out of my hand. From a height of about 6, 6 and a half feet my moderately heavy metal lock fell and bounced off the top of my left foot.

We went (I limped) over to the nearest pool and got in. From that point on, I made an effort to not use my left foot when I was in water. I'd bounce along on my right foot, sparing my left foot as much as possible.

ow!At some point during the Big Splash activities, I managed to sprain my right foot. Just like the left, the tendons on the top of my right foot got stretched or something.

So, two sprains and one nasty bruise. Thank goodness my job doesn't involve much physical activity. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Ouch! Better get you a wheelchair...

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger V said...

Wait...I thought I was the klutzy one!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

I know from past experience that you are the one who might,scratch that will get hurt if there is physical pain to be had..... All I have to do is say the word "Koosh" and I can leave it at that.

It is your fault BTW, your fault... I now have a Blog too......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home