Monday, July 24, 2006

Grab Your What?

Today I have a brief story of questionable taste for you. For most of my readers, this should be right up your alley. :)

This past weekend, my wife and I went to the Olive Garden. I went into the restroom for entirely normal reasons. There was music playing; it was some jazzy sorta swing tune - it was pretty groovy. As I stepped into position, the song reached a point where the singer (female) was singing.

The actual lyrics she sang were, "Grab your coat, grab your shoes," and then it continued on about the merits of going out on the town to have a good time. However, when I heard that first line, I thought she was saying "Grab your cup."

Did I mention where I was, and what I was doing? For a second there, I thought I was on Candid Camera or something. :)

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats awesome

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

HEY, watch what you're grabbin' there buddy!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Wha?... it's just my cup. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home