Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Simple Puzzle

Today, I thought something a little different was in order. I thought it might be fun to give you all a puzzle to ponder. You know - one of those brain-enriching activities that makes you a better person.

So enjoy! If you can successfully work out this puzzle, you will have increased blood flow to your brain. You'll be better, stronger, faster... you may not actually be worth 6 million dollars, but you'll have the respect and admiration of your peers.



I won't bother including an answer key for this, because I know my audience. You're a sharp bunch.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... This is one of them things with the numbers. Right? Right?...

Aw, forget it.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did anyone figure out what #1 down is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home