Saturday, August 26, 2006

You Might Be A Redneck If...

A little rain doesn't spoil the fishing...


Everyone at Spring break enjoyed riding on your limo...


You carry your front porch with you...


You need fashion tips from your husband...


You wear a shirt like this for your engagement picture...


Your wedding picture looked like this...


And your wedding cake looked like this...


Your mailbox looks like this...


Your doghouse looks like this...


Your pickup looks like this...


You have a deer’s butt for a door bell...


You don't need a lake to do a little skiing...


Or if your wife is quoted in the local paper saying...

4 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger JustSue said...

Loved the red neck stuff!

Gotta go now and pic out my ensemble for my next outing to Walmart.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

DANG, I went to Wal-Mart last night and didn't dress up! I knew I was forgetting something!

There was a time that I could fish from my front porch though...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

LOL...I must be overdressed when I go to Wal-Mart after work...

Sent this on to our former substance abuse counselor--now in Korea--since he claims he belongs to the Church of the Redneck. :)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

I'm not allowed within 300 yards of a Wal-Mart since that "incident" with the split-pea soup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home