Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night

Christmas TreeMy Christmas hiatus is fast approaching, so this will be my last post for a week or so, with one probable exception.

Upcoming events for my Holiday:

Queen and Mr. Spoo are coming to visit from out of state, which will be great fun. She's a Board-Certified Art Therapist. I'm thinking of showing her some of Mad Dogg's art... maybe she can tell me what's wrong with him.

Pre-Christmas with the in-laws. With new puppies in the backyard, presents in the living room and Christmas dinner in the dining room, this promises to be a "Hey, where'd [name] go?" type of day. We may not be able to keep everybody in one room due to all the distractions.

Christmas with my family. My niece and nephews (three total, all aged six or less) will be there. Very likely my grandparents (mid-80's) will be there. At least two indoor dogs will be rampaging around also. I expect clouds of wrapping paper at just below eye level, and lots of noise. :)

And finally, my Microsoft Certification exam is Friday. This is the "probable exception" I mentioned above... sometime Friday (possibly late) I'll most likely post to let you know if I passed.

I'll start posting again semi-regularly around mid-week next week. Merry Christmas to all, and God bless!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Christmas gift to everyone, I give you the best celebrity photo ever taken.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all... get out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilwheaton/73045884/

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very well done Possibly
Merry Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home