Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Two linkies

The Lost Rhapsody 2The Lost Rhapsody 2

My good buddy, Queen Spoo, alerted me to the existence of this joyous little nugget. It's a flash animation of scenes from "Lost's" Season 2, set to Weird Al's song "The Alternative Polka". And for you Pratchett fans, look for a very brief cameo from one of T.P.'s creations near the end.

You can view it from Queen Spoo's blog... the author's site won't let me direct link to it for some reason.

Jerome MuratJerome Murat

This is weird and impressive at the same time. I have no idea if "Jerome" is the host or the performer, because it's all in French. The performer does some pretty nifty puppet work, which ends with a little slight-of-hand to produce a cool and slightly disturbing effect.

Click here for the French stuff.

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

You know those French.... (Jerome is the performer, from what I understood)

I'm not sure I know Terry's creation cameo at the end (the turtle?), but I was wondering if you found Colin's face in it? (from "Who's Line is it Anyway?") A little Easter egg hunt for you...

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I'll have to watch it again tonight and see if I can find Colin in there. You're right, BTW... the Terry Pratchett creation in there is "Great A'Tuin", the celestial turtle.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Yeah! *claps* I got it right!

A hint for finding Colin's face... You'll probably have to slow that segment down enough to catch it, and you'll find him in the hatch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home