Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day, Still

UPDATE: I have an amusment for you. Overheard at lunch - Guy 1 walks over to Guy 2 and says, "Here's your 50 cents." Guy 2 says, "Don't bother. I'd just blow it on chicks and booze."

OK, it's not much... but it's a Snow Day. What'd you expect?

==========================

Snow!Well, today I am at work. But it's still a snow day. Oklahoma set a record for snowfall in November... we're buried in about a foot of the stuff.

The roads weren't in good condition this morning, but I made it. Now I'm sure that there will be a more interesting story up next time... next time will be Monday, though. :)

It's OK... I can tell from the site counter that most of you are buried also. We'll get back to normal next week.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the official depth in Stillwater was 13". But I don't think they were measuring our backyard. We lost the dog twice last night.

Sheesh.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

My dogs won't even go out in the snow, they poke their heads out the doggie door and flip me off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home