Monday, December 11, 2006

Upcoming Event: An Evening With...

I'm all excited. My wife and I purchased tickets to An Evening with Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood from Whose Line is it Anyway?

Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood

Of course, it's a stage show, so I expect it to be somewhat different from the "Whose line..." TV show. If the event is even half as funny as the video link below (6 and a half minutes, laugh-out-loud hilarious), I'll be wiping tears out of my eyes for days.

Whose Line Is It Anyway?

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

That clip is too funny! I can't believe that Richard was so ummm, forward.......

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Ahh....ROTFLMBO....still.....

I needed a good dose of "Who's Line..."

P.S. Unfortunately, I share the same birthday as Richard Simmons. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home