Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend

Well, this weekend was full of MS Certification exam preparation, football and a good flick.

I mentioned previously that I'm out of the Fantasy Football playoffs in both leagues that I'm associated with. It's kind of refreshing to be watching the games without cheering for individual players. So this is what being a fan is like... I had forgotten.

RayWe say "Ray" over the weekend, too. A good flick, much *much* better than "Walk The Line".

I'm afraid I may not be too interesting until after this MS exam (which is Friday). We'll see... maybe I can get Mad Dogg to say something worth poking fun at. In the meantime I'm studying / cramming constantly and hoping that I know as much as I think I do.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

I know you'll pass this one just fine, like you did your other certifications.

Heck, if I can pass my Board Certification exam, you'll have no problems.

You DO know more than you think you do. :)

Wishing you the best with prayers.

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAH! You will fail miserably and be doomed to a life of mediocrity along with the rest of us bottom feeding scum! MUHA MUHAHAHAHA*coughcoughhackhack*... I mean you'll be fine.

I recommend a couple of shots of tequila right before you go into the test. Trust me. It'll help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home