Friday, December 15, 2006

The Hogfather

This is simply one of the coolest things I've ever seen. There is now a UK movie based on one of Terry Pratchett's best novels, "The Hogfather".

If you don't normally read T.P.'s books, then here's why you should experience Hogfather. The Hogfather = Santa Claus. Hogswatch = Christmas. The Hogfather goes missing, so Death (the Grim Reaper) steps in to help out.

The HogfatherIn other words, picture the Grim Reaper in a Santa Suit. Riding in a sleigh pulled by 4 stinky warthogs with bladder control problems. He's trying to do the right thing, but he doesn't quite get it.

"Just 'Ho. Ho. Ho.' will do. Don't say 'Cower, brief mortals' unless you want them to grow up to be moneylenders or such."

I have to see this. It is required. I don't quite know how I'm going to be able to see this. But I will see this.

HO. HO. HO.

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

AWESOME!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home