Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pseudo-Celebrity Sighting!

Charlie ChaplinIt has happened again! First, it was a John Ratzenberger look-alike. Then, it was a John Belushi clone. Yesterday, I saw a Pseudo-Celeb whose name wasn't John! It was Charlie Chaplin.

Oliver HardyHe had the black bowler hat and a black suit. He also had a black bow tie. He was shorter than Charlie, and heavier. So, in a way, he was kinda like a cross between Charlie Chaplin and Oliver Hardy.

I can't help but wonder who is going to be next. Maybe it'll be Barbra Streisand, and she'll respect my opinions. Yeah, that'll happen. ;) I'm still holdin' out hope for a "Bob the Builder" sighting.

Speaking of "The Barb", here's a nugget of joy from David Letterman...

Top Ten Signs Barbra Streisand's Gone Nuts

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Bob the builder would be cool. I hope you don't ever run into Dora the Explorer, though. She freaks me out.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware the Sponge Bob look-a-like. Put down the drink and call a cab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home