Monday, October 02, 2006

Misc Weekend Notes

OwWell, I noted back some time ago that I got new shoes, hoping that it would help with my foot problems. To date, the results have been mixed. I am very very a lot not used to wearing shoes that "fit", so my left foot has started to ache in ways I couldn't have imagined. Most of this weekend was spent with shoes off, which helped.

Hey, look, I'm sorry, OK?I also noted a week or so ago that my wife got bit by a spider. At least, that's the assumption. She's a little more than halfway through her antibiotics, and is feeling better. She's still kinda puny, though.

BreakageI had a CD-ROM drive die in my home computer. Thankfully, I had a spare, so it was easy to replace.

WoozyAnd finally, I've had headaches all weekend. I assume they are related to allergies.

Not my most exciting weekend. At least it was relaxing. Hey, they can't all be laugh riots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home