Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spider Bite

Sometime over the past weekend (we're not sure when), my wife got bit by a spider. At least, we're pretty sure that's what happened. She's got a couple of big nasty red marks on her, and feels generally crummy.

Halloween TiggerWe've got her on antibiotics, and I'm doing my best to pamper her and help her get well. The bite occurred around the same time that we got this fella out of storage for his annual visit (click for a bigger pic). Check out what he's got hanging from his left paw... I wonder if there's a correlation?

Get better soon, Honey! I love you.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Get better, Mrs. Jeff! I hope it wasn't a brown recluse bite! (My mom's had three of them in the last year or two...ugh) Take it easy in the meantime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home