Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend-Ish-Ness

I am very annoyed!Well, Saturday was interesting. OU and OSU both lost their football games. I had (still have) a bruise on the bottom of my left heel, and one of my neighbors backed into my car. Plus, a cell phone tower near us was having trouble, so we couldn't call anybody to commiserate.

Then, at 2AM Sunday morning I got a work-related phone call. The good news? Apparently the cells were working again!

Anyway, the items above in slightly more detail:

ow!My left foot hates me, and I hate it. Dang stupid bruise. I'm trying to stay off it as much as possible, and it's felt better slightly as a result.

My car is OK. I have a noticeable dent and some scratches above the passenger side front wheel well. Silly neighbor. On the positive side, he did leave a note and was very honest and friendly about it. He'll be paying for the repairs, obviously.

As for the work-related call, it ended up being something I couldn't fix anyway.

The weekend wasn't a total wash-out, though. Friday night was actually pretty nice - I'll write about that for tomorrow.

You look like a monkey, AAAAAAAAAND.... you smell like one too!And Saturday was my Dad's birthday! Happy B-Day, Dad. You're the best.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Jeff. What happened to your foot? I must have missed that post.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I don't know exactly what happened to it. I think it was a build-up over time as I was getting used to my new shoes. I didn't bang it on anything, in any case.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Dang man, you mentioned a bruise on the bottom of the heel? And you didn't bang it on anything, that doesn't sound right... I'm hoping for the best for ya man, but ugh, might be time to see the ole dr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home