Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bad Socks

Bad Sock!I didn't know it, but I had purchased bad socks. They were supposed to be nice and thick to help cushion my feet. They were supposed to be soft and cozy. Instead, my feet began to ache early on in the day.

This is a tune I'm getting tired of whistling.

But the outrageous part is what I saw when I took my shoes off. I saw my toes. I hadn't removed the socks yet.

My toenails apparently cut right through the ends of the socks. I don't even have long toenails!

Why yes, as a matter of fact, this *is* a slow news day. How could you tell?

LOSTBTW, the season premier of LOST was last night. I'm still not completely sure, but I think it stunk. It was hard to figure out, even by LOST's crazy standards.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

As the Queen of Socks (as well as Spoo), I should have helped you pick out some better ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home