Wednesday, October 11, 2006

King Dork

Call Me, Call Me, AnytimeOn Monday, Mad Dogg and I had a conversation about a project that he's working on. He asked for advice with a code problem he was having, and I offered it. The conversation ended with words to the effect of, "Try [this n' that]", to which he replied, "OK, I'll try that."

What he didn't tell me is that at the end of the day, he had a conversation with his boss about this particular project. He said words to the effect of, "Yeah, Jeff's gonna work on that for me while I'm gone."

Puerto RicoThen he left for a week to go to Puerto Rico.

I hereby anoint Mad Dogg, "King Dork".


By the way, this is my 100th post! Breathtaking. :)

3 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn. Why didn't I ever think of doing that? Pure genius!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

LOL! Yup, pure Genius!

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it wasnt supposed meant that way. I meant that you would work on the redesign as a whole...but alas it is very funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home