Friday, October 27, 2006

Another Pseudo-Celeb Sighting!

The history of sightings:
John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.

And then this:

YEAH!, Baby!This morning while I was walking to work from the parking lot, I saw a Sammy Davis Jr. look-alike!

He had his left hand in his jacket pocket, he was smilin' as big you can imagine, he was groovin' side to side while he was walkin', and that right arm was *swingin'*, baby! I'm serious. That right arm was flappin' from one side to the other like an inverted windshield wiper. He had a wingspan of at least 5 feet.

With his head happily bobbin' side to side, he walked past me and said "Hi." I was expecting him to call me "cat".

I have been blessed by the very spirit of "hip". It is a GOOD day!


Side note: I mentioned here that my car got backed into by a careless (but thankfully honest) neighbor. Wednesday, I got my car back from the body shop. It still smells like paint fumes inside, but that'll pass. Mom n' Dad, thanks for letting me borrow a car for a few days... you're the best!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Maybe it is the paint fumes?? ROFL, actually it is the week of Halloween, time for those fools to dress up and have parties, and maybe even hire celebrity look alikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home