Friday, October 13, 2006

Gah! It's Friday

The week has caught up to me, and I'm badly in need of a weekend. I'm also in need of a blog story, it would seem. So, I'm going to be lame and just post a couple of links to people and things that are more interesting than I am.

Rocket-Powered VW BugFirst, a guy who has too much smarts n' free time, and perhaps not quite enough sense for his own good. He put a rocket engine in his VW Bug.

Lego Star WarsSecond, a super-cool looking game. Lego Star Wars. I can't help but love it when Chewbacca pulls the arms off a Storm Trooper.

Many thanks to P-Ziddy for the entertainment.

4 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here to tell you, Lego Star Wars is just as cool as it looks. I nearly died when I walked in on a hot tub full of stormtroopers wearing nothing but helmets. Hy-sterical. Well worth the $30 clams.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Wow. It can only be purchased with shellfish?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

And can you really play the wookie and rip people's arms off?

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I found a copy for 25 squid, but honestly... the tenticles freak me out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home