Tuesday, May 29, 2007

From His Office To Mine

It happened again. But ... well, this one was odd.

I saw a Rainn Wilson look-alike last Friday on my way back to the office from lunch. He was a little taller and a little thinner than the real deal. And he had a yellow ... er ... thing in his hair.

Rainn WilsonI didn't want to stare, because he saw me notice him. There was the whole, "Hey, don't you look like...?" thing goin' on. But there was also the "Why do you have a yellow Christmas bow in your hair?" thing to further confuse matters.

It may not have actually been a Christmas bow. I didn't get a good look. But, and I'm not making this up, he had a cutsie little yellow *something* on the top of his head. It was weird.

Also of note: Commonly, when I post a psuedo-celebrity sighting like this, I'll get jokes from V about my lack of an Elmo sighting. Well, thanks to P-Ziddy, I know why I haven't seen Elmo lurking around anywhere. It's because the poor fellow is dead.


Poor Elmo.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Um....that's sick. Even for a motorized talking toy.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Pretty dern sick, agreed.... Someone has it in for Elmo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home