Thursday, May 17, 2007

Three Stories

Yesterday, when I came into work, I saw this on my whiteboard:

Where's Jeff?

Apparently, there was some confusion.

With visions of Lucy Van Pelt in my head, I updated the whiteboard:

Ah. There's Jeff.

Good Grief!

================There's a spot for everybody!

Downtown Tulsa is setting up for Mayfest. When I stepped outside for lunch, I saw several vendors setting up tents. I also saw a truck pulling a trailer that had a long line of porta-potties on it.
bzzzzz....
Ah, Spring is in the air.

================

And finally (so Fyrebaugh won't worry), I got my car back yesterday. I hope I can keep it for longer than a month this time.

I deserve a better owner!

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing when you learn something new, like Lucy having a last name.

It's even more amazing when you meet someone who actually knows it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home