Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miracle Of Ice

It's bad for you!Yesterday for lunch, I was a Chinese Food Eater. The Golfer and I went to a Chinese buffet across the street from our office.

Ah, if only...The waitress never let my water glass go more than an inch down from full, which was nice. What wasn't quite as nice was that every time she refilled me, I got more ice. I got a *lot* of ice. Halfway through the meal, ice was spilling out over the top of the glass.

=======

More trouble than I'm worth?Unrelated: Vehicular nonsense. My car is still in the shop. The air bag "crash sensor" has to be replaced. What bliss. I'm an expensive driver here recently.

These are flee'ing my pockets as fast as they can.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Car!!! Is it feeling all neglected?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home