Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I, Mudd

Couple of quickies for you that will hardly be worth your time. It's been a dull week.

The backyard - it's all squidgyFirstly, it's been raining an awful lot lately. You may have noticed. Then again, the out-of-state folk may not have. We're making up for an almost 2-year drought in a matter of weeks. I remember times when it snowed a lot for a long time. I remember times when we were covered in lots of ice for a long time. I remember times when it was hotter than blazes for a long time. I'm not sure I remember being rained on so much for a such a long time.

Anyway...

Salad with one giant evil mutant oliveLast weekend, we were at the Olive Garden with Fyrebaugh and his significant other. We are big fans of the salad there, so I instructed the waiter to bring a bowl with him every time he walked by. God bless him, he did.

After our third bowl, he walked by, looked at me and said, "Una más?"

SpainIt was a full day later that the irony struck me. He was just being silly, but he was speaking Spanish to us in an Italian restaurant.

He was probably Canadian. Dang Canadians. ("Blame Canada! Blame Canada!")

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was still some awesome salad! Although Kim was curious as to why we ate so much salad! I think it took up the time between our ordering and the long time it took to get our food to us. And all the water that served!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home