Friday, May 04, 2007

Pseudo-Celebrity Rapid-Fire

Quick Note: The Photoshop Jeff page has been updated yet again! I'm very excited... among the three new pics is one that actually follows the "fishing trip" theme, sorta. And none of them are rated PG-13! Yay!

===================================

We start with the usual nonsense...

History of sightings:
John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.
Carol O'Conner.
Charles Barkley.
Hurley.

This time around, once the silliness started, it didn't slow down all weekend. I have THREE sightings to report!

I'm available for interviews 24/7Last Friday I saw an Al Sharpton look-alike during my lunch break. I didn't say anything to him. I wanted to make sure I didn't offend him. I'd hate to have him launch a righteous crusade against me. I also made sure there were no cameras around... it could be dangerous to get between Al and a camera.

I swear I'm not a woman, dude!Saturday morning before the Zoo trip, I saw another Hurley look-alike during lunch. Oddly enough, it was another woman. Lunch lost some of its appeal at that point.

I'm on vacation until NovemberSaturday, after the Zoo trip, I saw a Santa look-alike while we were walking toward the car. Now we know where the jolly old elf goes for vacations. He wasn't wearing his big white coat, but that's OK. I know he's real now.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger V said...

What? Still no Elmo? Personally, I don't think you're trying hard enough. (firm nod)

V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home