Monday, January 29, 2007

Celeb! Celeb! I Saw Him First!

OK, again with the pseudo-celebrity thing, except this time I almost didn't bring it up. This one didn't happen in downtown Tulsa, so I wasn't sure if it should count.

Anyway, first you get "the list" of folks I've seen:

John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.

I got nothin' against mankind. It's people I can't stand.This past weekend, while in Target, my wife and I saw a Carol O'Conner look-alike. The man looked like Archie Bunker in absolutely every respect except one: His big friendly smile. He didn't even call me a Meathead as I walked by.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Now that would have been a sighting! If he had called you Meathead! I tell you if I resembled a celeb, I think it would be funny to do that once in a while out of the blue...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home