Friday, February 02, 2007

Hazardous Encounter

Recently, it happened again. You know the drill... I encountered somebody who bears a striking resemblance to a public figure. This time it was someone who's still alive!

The list is starting to get out of control.


John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.

Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.
Carol O'Conner.


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.I was in a restaurant in Downtown Tulsa, and walked past a Charles Barkley look-alike. He really looked a lot like Sir Charles. He even had the same "Don't bother me, punk" scowl on his face. I tried to give him plenty of room as we walked past each other. He looked like he'd enjoy slamming a shoulder into me on the way by.

He looked and acted so much like Mr. B. that I actually did a subtle double-take. But it couldn't have been him... he's not a fan of our great state. :)

I'll see you in your nightmares.Fear me.On a related note, I still haven't seen Elmo. I keep hoping I'll run across him during my lunch break some day. Either him, or Richard Simmons. The sillier the better, I always say.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home