Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An Odd Resemblance

OK, this one is a bit odd. A few days ago I was in a meeting with a co-worker who, for no apparent reason, placed her pencil under her nose while pondering something.

Would you buy insurance from this man?The pencil looked kinda like a mustache. For some reason, the sight of a pencil-mustache made me think of Hitler.

Now, let it be known without doubt that I am not making comparisons between this person and Hitler. There was no genocide during this meeting. There were no donuts, either, which was unfortunate. A certain deadline of mine *was* placed in jeopardy. But definitely no one died. I would have noticed.

Hi! Remember me?Also odd... a pencil? Who uses pencils? I haven't seen one of those since 1998. ;)

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's springtime
for Hitler
and Germany

Winter
for Poland
and France

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Bravo, P-Ziddy! I nearly wept laughing at that one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home