Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Am A Man Of Many Talents

I had to post this story today instead of yesterday, because I wanted to make sure I didn't spoil a joke. :)

DiskAbout a week ago, Fyrebaugh asked if he could get some stuff from me that would easily fit on a data-DVD disk. I said sure, and we both agreed that since there was no hurry, we wouldn't worry about how to get the disk from here to there (he lives about an hour and a half away).

This past weekend, Tiny and Automotive came up to visit my wife and I. Tiny works at the same place that Fyrebaugh does. So, while they were here I asked Tiny to take the disk home with her, and place it on Fyrebaugh's desk Monday morning.

A surprise lurks withinMonday, Fyrebaugh came into work, and there was the disk he asked for, sitting right on his desk. No note, no explanation. When he asked how I managed this trick, I simply replied, "I have ways."

So this morning, a full day of torture ends. Now he knows how I did it. :) That was fun!

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

AHA!

Sneaky, sneaky! I bet you enjoyed having them visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home