Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crunchy!

PepsiEat MeYesterday I brought my lunch to work. Leftover pizza, a Pepsi, and some Oreos. Typical "Health Food" for the common programmer.

Wrigley'sAll was placed in a plastic bag and twist-tied at the top. When I got to work, I just put it all in the fridge. I forgot that there was also a package of Wrigley's Spearmint gum in there.

BBbbbbbrrrrrr...Lunchtime came. "Oh, gum!", I thought. I put it in my shirt pocket. Before long, I was wondering what prankster had put an ice cube up against my left... er... chest thing.

By the time I got around to poppin' a piece of gum, it had thawed somewhat. Even so, it was a bit crunchy.

When I say 'airbag', I'm not talking about myselfUnrelated Note: My car's in the shop again. No, I didn't hit anything this time. The air bag warning light came on. I got to drag my sorry hinder out of bed an hour early so I could be the first at the dealership this morning.

Come to papa!There are no restrictions on how much caffeine I can have today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home