Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Photoshop Jeff Redux

I've been thinking about this one a while, and it's just time to do it again.

The theme this time is "Motivational Poster". You know the type. There's the legit ones, like "Perseverance" here:

Perseverance: What the
mind can conceive and
believe, it can achieve.
Perseverance: What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

Then, there's the parody posters, like "Meetings" here:

Meetings: None of
us is as dumb as
all of us.
Meetings: None of us is as dumb as all of us.

Well, here's little ole' me:

Triumphant Jeff

Make a poster out of me! Legit, silly, whatever comes to mind. As before, I'll post everything I get unless they really stink. And even then, I might post it anyway.

Here's the previous "Photoshop Jeff" adventure, in case you missed it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home