Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hot For Hill (Pseudo-Celeb)

We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.My wife and I were out to lunch last weekend, and saw a Hillary Clinton look-alike at a nearby table.

I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, but at one point I did hear the words "business opportunity" come from her general area. That's how I know it wasn't *really* her.

The guy she was with looked nothing like Bill, which I suppose is only fair. Bill's done that to her a few times, as I understand it.

=====================

History of sightings:
John Ratzenberger.
John Belushi.
Charlie Chaplin.
Sammy Davis Jr.
Sherlock Holmes.
Carol O'Conner.
Charles Barkley.
Hurley.
Al Sharpton, Hurley (again), Santa.
  Drew Barrymore, John Cleese, Richard Simmons, Amanda Plummer, Jack Black.
Rainn Wilson.
Cousin Itt, Corpse Bride.
Samuel L. Jackson, Dick Cheney.
Emma Thompson.
Selma Blair, Wolf Blitzer.
Michelle Ryan
Dr. Phil McGraw.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home