Monday, November 12, 2007

Running The Table

Do not spill beverages on thisP-Ziddy has a pool table in his game room. Therefore, P-Ziddy has just moved up into the list of my top 5 favorite people ever.*

It was great. We racked them up and went after it. I am, at best, an average pool player. I was not at my best yesterday.

Do not jab this into your eyeBut it didn't matter! P-Ziddy sank the 8-ball early. I win! Then he did it again! Yay me! Next game, he sank the 8-ball to win, but also scratched. Hawt diggity!

Do not swallowBig Dawg showed up and joined the fun. Soon he was scratchin' and givin' away victories, too!

By the time I left, I had eek'ed out a couple of legit wins (and lost a couple, too). But my freebie wins were easily two-thirds of my triumphs.

Thus, I learned the true secret of being a champion. Pick your opponents wisely. ;)

Tiggers are wonderful things!* Jeff's Top 5 Favorite People Ever:
 1) Jeff's Wife
 2) Jeff's Mom
 3) Tigger
 4) P-Ziddy
 5) Carrot Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home