Friday, November 02, 2007

Christian Rock?

We'll feed your [ambiguous noun]Every now and then, I like to listen to internet radio stations that play loud Christian Rock n' Roll. I hadn't tuned in to any such stations in a little over a year. I poked around and found one of my old favorites, Tri-Rock radio.

The first three songs that were played were by the Goo-Goo Dolls, Queen, and Ozzy Osborn. They easily fit the "Loud Rock 'n Roll" category, but the message was a bit off from the "mission statement" quoted on their homepage:

Let me feed (on) your heart."Tri Rock Radio plays rock music that feeds the Heart, Mind and Soul and not your crotch."

The less said about the second half of that statement, the better. Let's just say, I'm not sure that Ozzy Osborn feeds my heart, mind *or* soul.

The next song up was by a band I'd never heard of. The album name was "The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack". It was time to move on.

Pure sounds and sensual clothsI tried another of my old favorites, Reign Radio. When I hit their homepage, there was an ad on the side for one of those screwy t-shirt places. The girl in the ad was wearing a shirt that said, "With a shirt like this.... who needs pants?"

I decided to give up on the radio that day. I'll try again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home