Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So, Um... Hooray?

NOTE: I will post Photoshop Jeff results tomorrow! If you haven't sent me one, HURRY!

=====================

Last week I mentioned my car's new water-retentive tendencies. This week, the story changes a little.

It would appear that that body shop's freebie "wiggle it and hope for the best" approach was mostly better than worthless! I'm all excited!

Fine. I'll pack my things and go live with mother.After yesterday's rain, there was a slight bit of damp on the passenger side floor. This is a dramatic improvement over the 1 - 2 inches of puddled joy I got last week. It also means that I'll have to find someplace else to keep my mermaid.

Sheesh. I'm boring this week. Thank goodness for Photoshop projects. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home