Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Little Dyslexic

I admit it. From time to time, I am a little dyslexic. Usually it only happens when I'm very tired or in too much of a hurry. I'll give you two examples.

Recent

A friend of mine got a new car this week. It's a Pontiac G6, and it's pretty sweet from what I hear (I haven't seen the car personally).

FlashyA web link was provided, because we are all such nerds. The link shows a pic of the car, with details that appear when you mouse over the strategically placed plus signs (+).

I moused over the plus sign that was directly under the car. The text that appeared said "Full Function Traction Control".

Unfortunately, my brain saw "Full Frontal", and I freaked out and stopped reading at that point.

When somebody says a new car is "flashy"... they aren't kidding.

Past

A few years ago, I was walking through the break room at my old job. I was in quite a hurry.

I passed by some boxes that said "Regal Forks" on the side. The boxes were full of plastic forks.

Danger!Unfortunately, I didn't see the word "Regal". I saw the word "Rectal".

Ever see somebody do such a sudden double-take that they nearly fall over? That was me, that day.

I'm pretty sure there's not a valid medical use for such an item.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u aint dyslexic ur just a SICKO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home