Monday, October 08, 2007

Fortunes Change

Jeff's personal Heartbreak HotelLast week, I looked at my Fantasy Football team and I learned something "fun". My leading Running Back is suing the NFL.

Hm. Lemmie check something... ah, yes. I thought so. It's week 5 of the NFL season. Time for my fortunes to change.

I generally lose the first 4 games, and then become competitive, or I win the first 4 games and then take an nice long nap while the rest of the guys compete.

This year? Technically, I'm still 4-0, since week 5 isn't over until the Monday Night game is done. However, I do feel a nap comin' on.

Time for your medicine, DearI have a knack for finding interesting NFL players for my fantasy teams. This year it's the "Please- Ignore- My- Drug- Test" guy who'll likely get suspended. This is nothing compared to the year when my leading Running Back got stabbed. By his girlfriend.

Ah well. It's all for the love of the game, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home