Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ow! Library.

They still make these things?My wife and I recently went to the Owasso Public Library.

The first amusing thing I noticed was in the audio section. They had little markers to tell you what part of the alphabet you were in. I was greatly amused by the label that read, "Q - SPO".

Queen Spoo, anybody? ;)

Pity me, for I am in great pain.The books in the Tulsa County Library system all have little stickers on the spines with a 2-letter abbreviation to tell you which specific library they came from. Every book in the Owasso library says "OW" on the spine.

The poor books are obviously in great pain.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger queen_spoo said...

Wow, what a coinkidink! See, they know how to sort things right. :) Thanks for the tip-off!

Q - Spo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home